Saturday 27 January 2007

Well what a week

This week has been interesting if not for the fact that I have not seen it go! It has just trail blazed past me and its saturday night again before I realise it we are well into 2007 and December is 10 months away.....

Well the year is looking up as expected and I am happy at what it is likely to bring and what I am going to achieve I am over the moon at the friends I have made along the way ;)

My love life, well what there is of it is as complicated as ever and I don't think I help myself out there but hey it adds to the rollercoaster that is my life ;)

I need to spend more time with my family and tell them I love them and appreciate them more than I do but I'm sure I will work on that more this year than I have ever done because I really do feel that I have learnt from past mistakes ;)

No comments: