Thursday 18 January 2007

Questions for a change ;)

Hey everyone I have a question ;)

I am currently researching social networking and its positive influence on tweens, teens and young adults. You know myspace, bebo, faceparty etc.....

An I was wondering how many bloggers had a Myspace Account I have one I have created one to build a hands on knowledge of the community and how it works and was wondering how many of you guys also used it?

I see blogger or blogging as an extension of the social networking community if portrayed and used with a slightly different persona....

I was sitting here reading some of my research and thought I'd ask

I'm gonna add my myspace profile to my links any of you guys wanna go look feel free ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a myspace account, mostly so I can read a cousin's blog on there without having to use my daughter's myspace account (& to keep an eye on who my daughter 'knows' on there) I did'nt make my own myspace account though, my daughter did it for me.
There's a link on my blog.

Suzanne said...

I don't have one because I don't see much use in it for me. I like to write, thus the blog, but My space is kind of "young". I do however take a look every now and then to be able to know what everyone is talking about.
Hi from Micheles

Michael K. Althouse said...

I have a MySpace account only so I can access other MySpace accounts like my kids. I don't use it for anything else - no profile, no "friends," no nuttin'.

Michele sent me,


Mike

ƒåυνέ said...

I do have a Myspace account. Originally, it was because a lot of my friends had them and I needed an account to see there stuff. Then it just kind of evolved from there.