Wednesday 10 January 2007

Well thought advice ;)

Well firstly thank you to everyone for the comments and well thought advice ;)

I would like to say although I can see it all makes sense I can't guarantee I will follow it as after all I am male but this isnt to say that I havent paid it very good attention and taken it all in !

The real confusing thing right now is I am talking to "you" and I have issues now because although I thought I had feelings for "you" was it just lust because "B" has waltzed back in to the equation and I am not half as interested in "You" I don't know or understand it can't be a passing phase I really felt those feelings but the minute "B" appears back on the scene I drop "you" like a hot potato, well not drop exactly but lets say "you" definatley is'nt getting the attention "you" deserves.....

"B" has me confused because she is quite obviously Jealous of "You" yet we have nt concreted out whats going on and I think I need to follow the advice of my commenteers and take each day as it comes.......

I currently have "you" on MSN and "B" texting me , yes most men would be ecstatic......

My head hurts ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Found you via Michele via Kenju. Interesting reading....I believe I will be visiting once in a while. I also have had some "mild issues".