Sunday 21 January 2007

This is probably not the right tact but I've had a drink an emailed "B" this

I stepped up behind you in the club knowingly aware that you hadn’t seen me, placing both my hand around your waist I embraced you cupping your body in mine I leant forward to allow you to feel my breath on your neck my heart beat against your back…..

Startled but aware that the presence is a welcome one you lean into me I kiss your neck lightly but with a force of promise of events to come I sway with the music our bodies become one with the beat I trace your neck shoulders and back with my lips and tongue lightly yet with presence to alight the nerve endings yet tease and suggest….

My fingertips find flesh under cloth unseen by roaming eyes I trace the contours of your silhouette in my mind and by touch abating the urge the need building in the moment knowing the culmination will out way the crescendo of the persistence of the moment

3 comments:

kenju said...

I don't know enough about your history with her to know if this was a good thing or not.

Anonymous said...

I don't know the story here, I'll have to read to find out I guess....but Michele says hi!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

This is usually when you find it's not the person you thought it was.

Michele sent me here.