Monday 24 March 2008

What’s etiquette with blogging HELP!!! please

O.K. the reason I'm struggling here is because I don't normally have that many comments, I'm not complaining please comment it makes me feel like I have friends well at least that some people like me, ok don't hate me..... Happy

Anyway

When someone comments on NMI do I comment in my own post hoping they'll re-read comment on their blog?

How does this work I have to ask cus it's been bugging me different people do different things and I just thought I'd check before I trod on the Godzilla of blogging toes or other likewise things

3 comments:

ƒåυνέ said...

As far as "etiquette" I have no clue. Big help, aren't I?

As you know, I rarely answer my comments simply because I don't have that much time.
If you have the time, I would if I were you. It seems to bolster the traffic on blogs who do this.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog before :o)
I tend to reply to comments on my blog because I like it when people do the same for me. If someone can take the time to log in, sign in, whatever, and type something, then I can definitely take the time to respond. I don't care whether or not they agree with me, that just opens up possibilities for discussion :o)
That's just my opinion.

Unknown said...

Fauve : Hey thanks for stopping by we are seeing less and less of you these days Thing is a lucky guy but we miss you and I think I'll try this as it works for other Bloggers as you rightly say.

Penelope : Thanks for the help ;) An I think it adds to the community feel which I like ;)

Plus I found out my brother's boss has been reading and lurking so come on guys comment