Friday 2 February 2007

Oh God what a week


If it could go wrong this week it did !!

I have had some royally dark spells this week, mentally and physically and there have been some close calls.....

My Internet at home is limited again which is not leaving me able to blog as regularly as I would like which I don't think is helping....

I have started to be able to spot when I am struggling mentally of late as I can't gather my thoughts or string together strains of memory.....

My association / relationship with "B" and "You" is no clearer and when I have my dark spells this is not helping the situation but maybe that is half my own fault as well as a culmination of other issues.

My heaad is well and truly living up to the title of my blog at the moment in all its forms

Financially my life is falling apart I have money coming in but its always a day later than I need it which is an age old problem and a matter of my lack of financial organisation or lack of it


Well this is actually an update to a the above which I meant to post on saturday but it got banged into draft so here I am Sunday night 251am so Monday Morning really blogging "Ace"


I have just been over to Myspace poor showing people (but thanks to al that do add an say hello) and I was reminded I hadnt blogged by a blogging friend who I asked my how my week was and I said I would be blogging about it later well I havent.....


Or blogged about my weekend....!


Where have I been ?


Well busy really working which is good but a boys gotta play an I am not doin enough of that I can tell you......


The question really is what has a man gotta do to find a woman to hold him yes ladies right now thats all I bloody well want (although admittedly that may not last the night out ) who has less issues than him ???


It doesnt seem like an unreasonable request but for the love of me.....


I am taking offers for companionship from all angles people ;)


What I look for is someone who I can talk to share time with and who I can laugh with I am hard to live with a workaholic and slightly eccentric on the other hand I am loving heartfelt and a deep down romantic.....


Yet it aint working what am I doing wrong ?
Thats me up there third from the left black top
Oh and I know I keep banging on a bout it but if you have a myspace go add me ;)

1 comment:

ƒåυνέ said...

Ah, I was wondering where you were... better late then never though. :)

I know that feeling. I think everyone on the planet knows that feeling. It has been my experience that, unfortunetly, you can't make it happen. Lord knows I tried, and it never worked out. And then I met the love of my life quiet by accident...

Take care of yourself, your own situations - work, finances, etc. Companionship and love will come in it's own time, in it's own way.