Wednesday 31 October 2007

Well, when I say drugs I am talking over the counter prescribed medication & when I say rampant orgies I am talking out of my arse....

but it got you reading thus far. First off apologies for the spelling in prior posts I am going to make a marked improvement there I am going to use spell check. I know, I know, I am just bloody lazy.

Well what has actually been happening, well not all that much I have been responding well to the medication which is good.

Ok Ok I have been sneakily grabbing the odd cigarette after quitting some 10 weeks ago but its the drink I tell you its the drink !

anyway I havent had a drink or a cigarette since tuesday and I am going to make a determined effort to stay away from both well not have either anywho...

So whats new in my world well, the anger issues are interesting in the fact that now I know what they are I can kind of try and sit them out!

I tell you what though......

I have just put on some weight on recently I have turned into a right porker, now my psychiatrist tells me this is part of the course of the medications so hey get on with it body, the minor problem being my clothes are getting to the cloth not wrapping around body stage

but hey my shrink said one thing at a time so Im with him.......

now there are some custard filled chocolate covered donuts around here somewhere

L out

No comments: