Monday 5 November 2007

Hey Sorry if this looks weird or different

*******microsoft Live Writer failed it wouldn't even log into blogger******

So the below post is from blogger how pants is that

I'm trying something new tonight I have just downloaded Microsoft's live writer and thought I might as well give it a blast in an attempt to embrace Web 2.0 in its entirety. We shall see.





This weekend has been a long peaceful and reasonable one, there should be loads to tell you but I really cant remember any of it.



Friday I had a really stressful day, which isn't good it kicks my episodes off, then dumb ass over here yes that's me decides to go to the pub with my Dad. I really shouldn't drink so basically I am compounding the issue and not helping myself (yes I know I am supposed to manage this illness, wrists suitably slapped). Well Saturday I went to our local town fireworks display where the bonfire was huge and most entertaining (maybe I'll speak to my shrink about that ) Then the fireworks where let off in time to War of The Worlds (the photo is of the bit where the Martians die from bacteria and the said fireworks looked like bacteria under a microscope) the original one not that one with Tom Cruise the fireworks were just astonishingly spectacular one of the only occasions I wish I had a Video Camera. That finished at about 830 and I meandered up to my dads local to watch some friends of mine play in there band Maelstrom and they are very good (Although I never did see Harry in that Belinda Carlisle dress) I have to say especially Whirlpool and red so hats off to you three.



I may have then got very drunk wibbled a bit tried to get home (I did finally manage this) and collapsed in bed....



I woke this morning regretting (physically only for a change) what was basically a two day binge wandered over to the local supermarket and purchased some juice of the freshly beaten orange fortunately for me they had dairy maid (not the right link but it amused me) on buy one get one free so I managed to suitably re-hydrate myself and gorged myself on a full breakfast which returned me to what is the closest I ever get to normality.





I then slept which was basically my body saying oi you give me a break, and my friend from over the corridor woke me in time to sit down and eat a superbly delicious Sunday roast cooked by his good ladies other half (It was fantastic no word of a lie) to which I had a couple of overly large glasses of red to help it down.



Are you seeing a general trend here reader are you?



Cus my liver is an I don't think he is awfully happen about the situation.





Oh well I'll give him a break for a bit while I try and work out what drink and my med's do to each other,



now where is that general medical dictionary I picked up from a boot sale in some years back.......





L out

3 comments:

Ciera said...

Hi from me and Michele :)

we've all got issues, mine include chocolate...

Wasn't that a wierd posting right above ours? Michele got spammed!

David Edward said...

be nice to your liver, you may need it when you are old.
on the other hand, you may be excluded from the planned alien abduction coming soon, due to your defect. hmmm ?

carmilevy said...

You mean to say some Microsoft software DIDN'T work? OMG, how often does THAT happen?

(Facetiousness doesn't work for me on a Friday afternoon. I know. Sorry.

Popped by from Michele's for yet more literary enlightenment from one of my favorite bloggers. Thanks for once again not disappointing me. I love your style. And if you want to e-mail me your BlackBerry PIN, I'll nag you on that device too! :)