Sunday 21 October 2007

We are having fun


Well hello there ;) I am not sure what I am going to write here so I am just going to start and hope my brain catches up with me.....


I have got to try and keep a mood diary to try and keep tabs on my illness so I can also try and get in front of the episodes, this all sounds quite explosive and destructive well it is and its isn't....

I share my mind with Cyclothymia which when it comes to an explanation is a little like having your confidence and paranoia mentally in control I am there as a member of the audience screaming for them to stop but they refuse to listen...


Now you see I have always assumed you where all like this as well I didn't realise I was any different I just assumed you never said anything about it but no it turns out its just me and 1% of the population, this so they tell me is quite a severe mental illness and it does explain some of my prior issues I am now being medicated permanently for the rest of my natural life which if it keeps them at bay in any way you know isn't all that bad it actually makes it quite interesting because now I don't have to feel guilty about what I thought where fuck ups I just have to fight the animal that is trying to cause them....


Well guess what Muther F*$cker im up for a fight so bring it on...


On another note this is a new interest of mine Art Gallery if you would have a look and tell your friends I'd really appreciate it ;)


More soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, L. Michele sent me to check out your blog - I love the stream-of-consciousness style you use.

I'm NOT technically bipolar, but as someone with a typical "creative personality" sometimes it feels that way. I wish you luck with it.

Anyway, lovely to meet you, and I'll be back to read another time.