Wednesday 4 April 2007

So I’m still here an I ve had a great day

Well have had a really good day today its been busy its getting busier and tonight I am actually going to chill out and relax ;) Its been an awesome sunny day which I think has lifted spirits in general ;)

I have had an email off my sister prompting me to agree to go to my other sisters 25th Birthday party yes I know I really should go ;) An you know what I just might ;)

I had an awesome meeting today where by my company are going to pilot an IT standard in the UK which is brilliant for us ;)

And Im still single ;)

I spoke to "you" today why I still persevere there I don't know its obvious we are just meant to be friends but she is sooo cute ;(

Did I mention in the previous post on Sunday when I got really drunk I think I got chatted up ;o Im not sure cus memory is a drunken blur but I have some vagueness about it lol

Anyway I told "B" about this and she questioned me about the situation and we surmised that I had nothing in common with this woman so there it ended but it was a weird conversation in so much as I haven't heard from "B" since and she was just bein weird…..

Ahhh its probably just me

Ladies and Gentlemen unless I can find any one as kooky and weird as me I am destined to be single and that's that

2 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Michele sent me today...And I want to wish you a VERY VERY HAPPY EASTER! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

happy easter!