Tuesday 17 April 2007

Interview Me

Ok here's me losing my Meme Virginity (that is my first ever Meme lol)

I was interviewed by Fauve at ...so I stabbed him in the head with a fork go have a look she's witty and her blog makes a good read

Right the interview

  1. Have you ever cheated on a spouse/significat other and if so, did they find out about it?

    Yes to my shame I cheated on my Ex "L" six months or so into our five year relationship with a random I picked up drunk one near Christmas this was the one and only time I still regret it even now and we aren't together and no she didn't find out
  2. Have you ever had phone sex?

    No, "B" asked me to once and I couldn't and the closest I got was writing her particularly vivid and sensuous erotic emails which I apparently have a talent for as she requested more
    and was amazed at the fact that they weren't written from a pleasure a male point of view (If that makes sense lol) (maybe one day Ill start another blog as she suggested I write more as she really, really enjoyed them if you get me ;) )
  3. What is your favorite song?

    Coming Undone by Korn it describes me to a tee

  4. If you had to pick a cartoon character to date, who would you pick and why?

    Lara Croft (ok not strictly a cartoon character, but come on….) She is the
    pixelated British heroine you just would, sad you say, I say I'm a geek at heart deal with it ;)
  5. What is your greatest strength?


    I would say it's probably my ability to listen It has been said on numerous occasions I am a very good listener…..

If you want to continue, here are the rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the

questions.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else

in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five

questions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, go! Ask me 5 questions, is there a master list or do you just make them up on your own?
Be aware though, I won't be able to answer until at least Friday because of my job.
I'd appreciate it if you'd edit this so the email isn't out there for all & sundry!
Email is Beck68@wildblue.net

ƒåυνέ said...

Good job! :)

And glad I got to pop your meme cherry, LOL