Friday 29 December 2006

Update on the man cold......

Well I stayed in bed most of the day only venturing out for those provisions allowing me to continue my curling up in bed.......

Then just before 5 I decided I needed chocolate and ventured out for some fresh air. I bumped into my business partner he convinced me to go back to his and have some food as I was looking slightly peaky..... ;(

Then he brought me home we had a couple of cups of tea while he checked if I was capable of surviving being left on my own......

I am actually feeling a load better aided very much by the kind words I have recieved from the blogging community and various friends on MSN......

So with some Cyber Hugs and a cracking stir fry I think I am on way to loosing whatever virus had taken hold of me for the last three days ;)

I chatted to "you" on MSN earlier and that cheered me up no end, although we did briefly talk about her ex-boyfriend who isnt as convinced he is an ex as she is of it................. But long story another time maybe ;)

I'm still not entirely convinced what Im doing or what I'm going to do with regards to "you" but lets face it its filling space in the blogosphere and if thats not what I'm here to do what am I here for ;)

1 comment:

Carli N. Wendell said...

Glad you're feeling better! And I hope you had some noodle soup. (Hey, I have high blood pressure. At least SOMEONE should enjoy some soup.)