Tuesday 19 December 2006

Its Been a while but im back ;)

Well hello world :)

I haven't posted in such a long time, an I remembered three days ago when I was experiencing Myspace for the first time how ( yes *hangs head in shame* I was a myspace virgin) easy it was to post to blogger and thus decided to sign back up to blogger and begin my random blurbs to blogger again ;)

So whats happened in the time I have been gone?

Well where to start?

I have had some what of a dark and interesting 18 months I can tell you that for nothing ;) At times it has been dark and desolate but on reflection I don't think I would change it for the world. Not that I would wish what I have been through on my worst enemy but it really has taught me some things about myself!

I have in the last 18 months made friends lost friends experienced some interesting things and also experienced some interesting people. I have moved twice in 18 months unfortunately I have been single for the last 18 months as well ;( I think this may well have had something to do with the dark places I have been in for the last 18 months.

As dire and dismal and depressing as that reads it is a lot more positive than it leads to believe I assure you :) I still have may dark days but then again so does the whole human race so finally I may be nearing normality lol !

What I do know is through all the interesting times I have been through in the last 18 months the light is finally becoming truly visible at the end of the tunnel I have real friends around me I have a female who although not necessarily a love interest she is one of the best things to have happened to me in a long time and that will no doubt lead to some interesting times ;)

So that is a brief round up of my absence and over the next few weeks Im sure more will come to light but for now Ill say my good byes

;)

No comments: