Sunday 31 December 2006

Here it Comes....... Like a rampant rhino !!!!

Well here it comes 2007 is on its way......

2007

Friends have passed, friends will pass as is times way but march on we most and from this knowledge everyday forward and positive should be our endevour holding dear every memory as they create a montage to play later in life!



I'm looking forward to 2007 in every way possible and intend to try and make the best of every moment......

Things as they say can only get better and they are already looking up ;)


I have emailed "you" a few minutes ago just expressed my best wishes for the New Year and other such ramblings of an emotional fool who can't express himself.......

Here's hoping 2007 brings a conclusion or a plot to the non-existant story of me & "you"

I will try and drop into to Cyber closer to midnight to wish all my blogging friends and Readers a Happy New Year and best wishes for 2007 but should I not make it

Blessed Be

1 comment:

Michael K. Althouse said...

Happy New Year to you too,

Mike

PS: Thanks for the link, I returned the favor.