Tuesday 6 March 2007

Hey all I have just learnt I can blog from inside Office 2007

So this is my first blog from inside office Im not exactly sure how its gonna go but we shall see ;)

 
 

I have had a pretty good day today, picked up a new client. Which is always good, she happened to be particularly attractive and very intelligent which is just ace and she owns and rusn her own business which is where I came in ;)

 
 

But that aside it has been an awesome day business is good Im happy and up (wooo) its taken long enough lets just see how long it lasts ;)

 
 

I shall hopefully be back later to blog more so hopefully be back later ;)

3 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Hi, better late then never popping in.
I'm Peppylady and I'm one of those blog partiers from 5 minute with mom.

My blog is always open.

Paul Nichols said...

Hi, stopping in from Michele's.

carmilevy said...

Congrats on your happy day, Oracle. May this be the first of many.

So you're using Office 2007 now...would love to hear your thoughts on the transition. I write about this stuff, so it interests me immensely.

And, hey, she was good-looking. Doesn't get much better than that! Good show...