Sunday 17 February 2008

Student Life

I went to my Cousin L's house party last night for the culmination of her week of celebrating her 21st birthday. I had actually been out the night before with the to one of our local towns to party the night away but whether or night I had just been tired felt out of place or still wasn't ready for crowds I had given up early, my brothers N and A on the other hand had by all accounts had a very good night acquainting themselves with my cousins friends by verbally appraising various appendages too loudly....

Which leads nicely on to Saturday night, it was a byob night and L had said that there was a little booze so being three of my family going together me (no longer a drinker) my brothers N and A we took

2 six packs of Dr pepper

1 litre of Bacardi Berry

1 litre of Vodka

1 750ml Gallo White Zinfandel

1 non alcoholic mixer (that was gross)

24 cans of Stella Artois

We got there and we let's say we had over done it a bit there was enough alcohol to sink a battleship, oh well never mind my family really can drink (no really its disturbing)

Anyway we get there and my Aunty P is on the phone to my cousin L asking where she is and it turns out L is just eating her evening meal and P is explain to her that she has been cooking all god day not especially using expletives but it was heated.

We start to mingle people start to arrive the place begins to fill up with family and guests, still no party girl then P disappears to go and fetch her and eventually P returns with L and more friends and family arrive and by all accounts a good night is had by all.

And there ends the safe version he he he

This is the fun part of being at parties sober you don't really get the opportunity to miss much.

It turns out my cousin C smokes and she has issues deep rooted issues she is doing psychology but she doesn't seem very happy and I hope she gets herself sorted cus drink aint the way.

My brother M is getting a civil partnership in August and isn't inviting my parents which as you might guess has utterly fucked them off( he told them it was a quiet do just maybe 6 people, it turns out there's closer to 16 and he has actually used the phrase friends are more important than family, oooh wounder.) well there was a row and tears and heated debates about that last night and towards the end when every one was alcohol fuelled it become teary debate of the night.

I know Im not getting invited because of the birthday party fuck up and you know how I use letters instead of names well


 

Mark you've royally fucked up this time.


 

Anywho there's more going on at the party my cousins L's friends who herded together for the most part in the kitchen at one point had a right ole conversation which ended in one of them openly admitting to everyone present although I think her friends knew that she had had anal sex and she didn't like it but it wasn't too bad and that she played with herself as well as during sex and also that some of the others played with themselves which eventually led to another of the group admitting to anal sex.

Now people don't be too harsh on them they are only young and they haven't read some of your blogs where this kind of behaviour is merely foreplay, but look at it from my point of view I was at a family party and 19 – 20 something's where telling there all I enjoyed it even if you don't also a couple of my cousin's L's friends are cute so that didn't hurt.

As for the bipolar, he's being a good boy at the moment is P&C as long as I keep him medicated and am a little careful what I eat and most importantly don't drink then everything seems to be getting easier to handle plus I ahve started excersicing which of course always helps, so its looking good.

Blogs of note

Miss Britt Go visit she's funny

Crystal Anne as well as being funny she's smoking hot which isn't to say Miss Britt isn't smoking hot.....

Looking they are both hot go read now.....


 

Go on with ya


 

L Out

3 comments:

pipper said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! Sorry about your brother. Does it help that if I was getting a civil partnership I would invite you :-)

carmilevy said...

I just love watching the fireworks start to go off when people get themselves appropriately liquored up. I'm not much of a drinker, either, so I usually end up being the sober observer of crazy behaviors at these kind of get-togethers. Sounds like you did the same here.

Family issues - check. Life challenges - check. Sexual admissions - check. Loved this entry...it was so real, edges and all.

Dropped by from Michele's this lovely a.m. Hope you're having a good Friday so far.

Anonymous said...

Evening - corrections (from his brother Mark)

I told Ma & Pa it was 12 people that were attending my Civil Union (don't know where 16 came from) and I named them, brothers aren't invited from either side of the partnership as we want small informal do with friends if we include parents and brother + partners it becomes 40+ people in attendance. And Garry and Myself do not want a big gay wedding..

Just wanted to clear this up from my part as you seem as misinformed as everyone else that mum or dad speak too.