Sunday 20 January 2008

Damn I'm Getting Lazy

Now before y'all roll your eyes at me I have been following the American candidates for presidency to a certain extent and deep down rooting for Hilary now without choosing her policies or specifically to get theses results I got this

74% Hillary Clinton
73% Joe Biden
71% Barack Obama
70% John Edwards
69% Chris Dodd
68% Bill Richardson
65% Dennis Kucinich
61% Mike Gravel
61% Rudy Giuliani
48% John McCain
45% Mitt Romney
37% Mike Huckabee
31% Fred Thompson
28% Tom Tancredo
14% Ron Paul

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

from Here fun blog go read, go on now

now your back look at that Hilary 74% I'll root for her abit more I think, also by doing this quiz I have realised other than the facts that american bastardised our law and our language

DONT USE F*&KING Z when it should be an s

We are pretty similiar

No comments: