Monday 29 December 2008

The Holiday Break

The Holidays fell midweek this year which in my humble opinion made it feel a bit awkward. I don't know why it just felt strange breaking up on Wednesday (yes me the martyr worked until Christmas eve lol) Now I'm building up to Wednesday and clients are asking me to work here and there which I am all excited about (yeah work) and I know I am gonna be as useful as a bucket of molten horse shit on Thursday!

I haven't forgotten you guys either by the way after saying I would be back and not blogging for six days!!! I had 11 to feed on Christmas day and I cooked yes 11 and it was originally gonna be 18 so I cooked it was awesome (yes I am brilliant ) and then we retired to my Uncle's to get merrily drunk over the course of the evening which led to me waking at theirs chilling to lunchtime and getting home being knackered from feeding the masses and drinking heavily so I slept for a day and a night which led to Sunday where I ate most of the leftover cheese chilled with some dvd's and had some me time...

Boy was it needed. This morning I have been to see four clients and I am off again until Friday so nothing but alcohol and chill between now and the New Year

So party people

Party like its 2009


 

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: