Friday 11 December 2009

Day so far

I went to a breakfast networking meeting this morning which went well and my mood was up generally good vibe from those meetings -

I got back to the office and my biz partner is a in a shit with me still which I can hardly blame her for as I was a total arse yesterday but her and our sales guy Mike leave on a meeting and the air is tense.

I proceed to over think all afternoon and I am thus confused and irritable

They get back from the meeting and things are calmer and slightly less chilly she calls me an arse tells me she still wants to stab me and things calm a little

She tells me she can't flip her moods like me which is fair enough as she doesn't have my mood disorder and things ease some more.

She leaves on a light note - I think we still have a business
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: