Thursday 13 November 2008

Intermittent blogging why?

Well I don't know why I'm blogging intermittently! There is a lot going on at the moment, I've just started a fitness plan diet and generally well being regime under the guidance of a personal trainer. I'm also exploring the path and what with work I get home do what I do read your blogs and sleep. Why is today different well Used to be me of 'why are you stalking' (sorry for the lack of linkage I'm in bed on my Crackberry) found me on facebook and I thought you know what I enjoy blogging, get your ass back out there! So here I am.......

I can't promise humour, wit, intelligence or miracles just straight forward British Drivel.

P.s. For all those people putting christmas frontages in shops and christmas lights going up.........

ITS NOVEMBER


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments: